Technology Sales Consultant
The Technology Consultant is responsible for inbound and outbound sales at S-Net, which requires high-level execution and daily flexibility. The Technology Consultant will report directly to the VP of Sales, and will help commit him or herself to the standards of excellence required to achieve established sales goals. The ideal candidate would not only have a background in sales within the telecom or IT space, but would also possess a strong moral compass, dynamic and energetic personality, and rigid attention to detail.learn more»
S-Net’s Key Attributes:
- Locally based in the Chicago area, but serving customers nationally.
- Unbeatable, best-in-class customer service. Takes a ‘white glove’ approach with customers from initial conversation through contract duration.
- Always available for support, regardless of the need or time of day.
- Incredibly sophisticated onboard processing with onsite installation and dedicated project managers.
- Hands-on setup, installation, and implementation with best in class customer service.
- Very high customer satisfaction rate, with a less than 1 percent customer churn rate.
- Identify, qualify, and develop opportunities based on key target market criteria
- Be the ‘face of SNET’ to prospective customers
- Have in-depth knowledge of all SNET products and service offerings
- Focused self-management: balance new revenue with rounding and growing current accounts
- Follow-up with clients once a quarter (wellness checks) & make in-person visits to client sites
- Sells all main products (1. Hosted phone systems, 2. Telecommunication lines, 3. Auxiliary services)
- Regularly tracking visits/contacts/sales through CRM
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business / Communication / Computer Science
- 3-10+ Years of Sales experience: Within Technology, IT, Telecommunications, or Software
- Someone who thrives within a dynamic and fast-paced company culture
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive Base Salary and Attractive Incentive Based Commission and Bonus Structure
- Benefits: SNET Offers Full Health, Dental, Life, and 401k Match. Employee will also be given all necessary technology to perform job including cell phone, laptop, etc.
To apply, please email your resume to Molly Peterson at email@example.comApply Now
Field Network Technician
The Field Network Technician is primarily responsible for the configuration and installation of network and VoIP equipment at client sites, as well as troubleshooting network and VoIP issues on site or remotely. The Field Network Technician will report directly to the Tech Team Lead, and will collaborate with level-three engineers to perform duties in support of S-NET’s new client installations and internal systems.learn more»
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform installations at client sites
- Train clients on the use of installed systems
- Decommission old equipment
- Open service tickets when required
- Communicate with clients regarding updates on progress
- Respond to escalation requests from level one technicians
- Determine which requests need to be escalated further to level three
- Perform site surveys
- Provide remote support to clients
- Participate in the “on-call” program
- Work with level three engineers on internal projects
- Work with carriers to turn up new circuits and to troubleshoot network
- Participate in phone system provisioning and troubleshooting
- Other duties may be assigned
- Education: A minimum of an A.S. Degree in Information Technology or a related field preferred.
- Experience: Working knowledge of Cisco routers and switches, SIP IP phones, TCP/IP protocols, DNS, DHCP, NAT technologies is required.
- Certification: A valid Cisco CCNA or equivalent certification is preferred.
- Technology: Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Linux servers, VMWare virtualization and SDWAN is a big plus.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Visio is a big plus.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
- Communication Skills: Ability to clearly and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and peers, in English, over telephone and in writing. Strong customer service skills preferred.
- Physical Demands: This position involves a moderate amount of physical activity including standing, walking, bending, reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now