The Sales Enablement Manager (SEM) will orchestrate a cohesive strategy across marketing, partner channels, business development, and sales. They will create the enablement strategy and own the execution across the entire enablement journey. This is a new role at S-NET, creating an exciting opportunity for a proven candidate to join, foster, and build a cohesive enablement program.
S-NET is a privately-owned company founded in 2011, now grown to be one of the most widely recognized Cloud Hosted VoIP Providers in the US. We deliver state-of-the-art cloud hosted phone service utilizing the finest feature rich platform available in the US. We are uniquely differentiated from competitors; in that we think big and act fast when designing and deploying solutions to our customers- Always putting our customers first S-NET has grown to serve over three thousand customers worldwide.
SALES ENABLEMENT MANAGER
The Sales Enablement Manager (SEM) will orchestrate a cohesive strategy across marketing, partner channels, business development, and sales. They will create the enablement strategy and own the execution across the entire enablement journey. This is a new role at S-NET, creating an exciting opportunity for a proven candidate to join, foster, and build a cohesive enablement program. They have expertise and passion to build and execute an enablement strategy while implementing through to scale. Success includes creating processes and tools that identify, attract, and acquire new partners and customers.
- Establish a Sales Enablement function, developing best practices internally to capture marketplace-share and perfecting the entire S-NET customer journey.
- Drive Results: Balance a long-term, integrated perspective while also striving to drive short-term month to month results.
- Top-level ownership of the sales pipeline in HubSpot and internal sales enablement technologies and its effective use to drive revenue efficiencies.
- Create the process of managing and organizing content so the sales and marketing teams can easily access and utilize it ensuring customer-focused, engaging content.
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for direct sales reps and channel account executives.
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need.
- Support the sales team with high quality marketing assets throughout the customer buy-cycle thought leadership content, website, collateral, videos, case studies, etc.
- Establish an Account Based Marketing strategy in coordination with sales that targets new business in the highest value prospects and growth in current customers.
- 5-7+ years of hands-on sales enablement experience in building and deploying in the UCaaS sector.
- Track-record of developing and quickly scaling, a high-performance sales enablement framework, initiatives, and results.
- Proven experience working with multi-functional departments including direct sales, partner channels, marketing, sales ops, and product teams.
- Proven ability to recommend technology solutions that drive greater revenue efficiencies and are in alignment with our sales organization, channel partners, customers, and company.
- Proven work experience in prime revenue-facing teams, sales support, partner enablement, sales enablement, or sales training roles.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the best methodologies, practices, and technologies leveraged across these areas.
- Tech savvy track -record selecting and successfully deploying sales enablement tools designed to support the sales and partner channels to make their jobs easier.
- Data-Driven- Experience in data-driven tracking and measuring the outcomes of these initiatives to maximize the success of future efforts.
- Measurable accomplishments in making a positive business impact (e.g., proven experience in meeting quotas, improving sales cycle, etc.)
WHAT S-NET OFFERS
- Competitive Base Salary plus performance bonuses up to 25% of annual salary
- Career growth opportunities that come with our high growth organization
- (7) Company Annual Holidays plus a Flexible PTO plan
- Full benefits package including Health, Vision, and Dental as well as employer provide Life and Disability plans.
- 401K Plan with generous match and no waiting period.