Partner Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: October 1, 2021
In addition to the terms and conditions of the S-NET Communications Agent Agreement or any other written agreement between the participants and S-NET Communications Inc. (the “Company”), the following terms and conditions will apply to this promotion:
- The Monthly Recurring Revenue (“MRR”) reward period will start on October 1st, 2021 and will continue through December 31st, 2021, for all new sales to end user customers (individuals or entities) that have never purchased products or services from the Company.
- The promotion includes any products and services in the following categories: SD-WAN, Cloud Phone Systems and Cloud Contact Center.
- “MRR” shall mean a payment in addition to any commissions outlined in the Agent Agreement, paid after December 31st, 2021.
- All New Sales must be: (1) registered through an S-NET Strategic Alliance Manager, (2) on Company’s standard service agreements and terms and conditions (without modification), and (2) with a minimum initial service term of 36-months or longer.
- All MRR must be sold pursuant to the Company’s standard service order and priced at the applicable standard retail pricing. New Sales that require ICB (Individual Case Basis) approval will be subject to a reduced bonus payout or potentially no payout based on the negotiated ICB pricing.
- Any New Sales that are terminated for any reason before installation or within the first six (6) months of the initial service term are subject to a full recovery of the MRR payment from agent.
- Sales must qualify as commissionable sales under the applicable Agent Agreement on or before December 31st, 2021.
- New sales with MRR over $100,000 do not apply to this promotion.
- In addition to MRR rewards, partners are eligible to win one of two bonus prizes of $1,000 each for closing the most deals or most revenue in Q4 (Most Deals and Most Revenue).
- One prize will be awarded in each of the two categories, and partners are eligible to win in only one of the two categories. When ranking for more than one category, partners will be awarded the prize with the highest payout.
- A minimum of 5 sold deals are required to win in the Most Deals category. Revenue will serve as a tie breaker in cases of equal performance.
- A minimum of $3,000 revenue is required to win in the Most Revenue category.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
- S-NET Communications reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time and/or cancel the Promotion entirely.