Partner Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: March 1, 2020
In addition to the terms and conditions of the S-NET Communications Agent Agreement or any other written agreement between the participants and S-NET Communications Inc. (the “Company”), the following terms and conditions will apply to this promotion:
Migration Rewards Program:
- The S-NET Migration Rewards Program period will begin on March 1st, 2020 and will be in effect until the completion of the former SkyTalk customer migration.
- To be eligible, S-NET authorized agents must participate in the migration of their customers to the S-NET Communication service platform and meet all program requirements, including, but not limited to: timely and active collaboration in planning and coordinating the migration date with the customer; on-site participation at the customer site at the time of the migration; and planned follow-up as needed for customization, end-user training, account additions and changes.
- S-NET Communications reserves the right to be the sole judge of each partners’ level of collaboration and determine whether participating partners meet all program requirements.
- Partners that meet all program guidelines will receive a Migrated Account Coupon (MAC) for each successfully migrated customer.
- Migrated Account Coupons are valid for one year following the migration date specified on each coupon and can be redeemed at the time of new sales to end user customers (individuals or entities) that have never purchased products or services from the Company.
- All sales must qualify as commissionable sales under the applicable Agent Agreement.
- Each Migrated Account Coupon entitles partners to a 1xMRR bonus payment in addition to any commissions outlined in the Agent Agreement and other partner promotions running at the time of the sale. Only one coupon can be utilized for each new account.
- Migrated Account Coupons can be redeemed for sales of products and services in the following categories: SD-WAN, Cloud Phone Systems and Cloud Contact Center.
- All New Sales must be: (1) registered through an S-NET Strategic Alliance Manager, (2) on Company’s standard service agreements and terms and conditions (without modification), and (3) with a minimum initial service term of 36-months or longer.
- All MRR must be sold pursuant to the Company’s standard service order and priced at the applicable standard retail pricing. New Sales that require ICB (Individual Case Basis) approval will be subject to a reduced bonus payout or potentially no payout based on the negotiated ICB pricing.
- Any New Sales that are terminated for any reason before installation or within the first six (6) months of the initial service term are subject to a full recovery of the MRR payment from agent.
- New sales with MRR over $10,000 do not apply to this promotion.
- S-NET Communications reserves the right at its sole discretion to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time and/or cancel the Promotion entirely.