S-NET authorized agents have the option to add two new types of agent revenue to any S-NET customer order. First, a sales order may contain a percentage mark-up that will be added to the non-recurring charges presented to the customer in the sales order. Secondly, the agent may add monthly recurring charges to the customer bill that will be identified as agent monthly revenue items and separate from S-NET monthly service items.
One-Time Non-recurring Charge (NRC) Items Mark-up
- Agent has the option to add additional cost to a customer sales order in the form of a mark-up that will be applied to the NRC items included in the order.
- The mark-up is quantified as a percentage add-on to the original NRC items in a customer sales order.
- Mark-up will be applied to NRC sub-total and thus applies to all NRC items. (Example: A customer order has $500 of NRC charges originally at standard pricing. The agent specifies a 20% mark-up to those items. The customer will pay $600 NRC on the order and $100 will be returned to the agent as additional commission compensation.)
- Maximum percentage for NRC mark-up is 99%.
- S-NET retains 20% of mark-up amount as admin, billing, and liability charge.
- Agent should identify and disclose request for NRC mark-up at time of sales quotation preparation for customer.
Monthly Recurring Charge (MRC) Agent Revenue Items
- Agent has the option to add one or more monthly recurring charges for any of the following standard agent monthly service items:
- Customer System Maintenance (MR-MT-PT-RM-EXTEN) – This item priced per extension per site.
- Customer Account Support (MR-MT-PT-RM-ACCT) – This item priced per system per site.
- Managed Service (MR-MT-PT-RM-MNGS) – This item can be priced either per system or per device per site.
- MR-MT-PT-RM-RMSU– Remote Support (MR-MT-PT-RM-RMSU) – This item can be priced either per system or per device per site.
- These MRC items cannot represent more than 30% of the total MRC expenses on the customer’s recurring monthly bill from S-NET.
- Minimum and maximum price values are $.01 to $999.99 respectively.
- S-NET retains 20% of billed amount as admin, billing, and liability charges.
- Agent should identify and disclose request for agent MRC items and specific item preference at time of sales quotation preparation for customer.
S-NET reserves the right to change or eliminate these agent revenue options at any time.