Partner Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: January 1, 2021
In addition to the terms and conditions of the S-NET Communications Agent Agreement or any other written agreement between the participants and S-NET Communications Inc. (the “Company”), the following terms and conditions will apply to this promotion:
Shoot for the Moon Q1 Competition:
- The competition period will start on January 1st, 2021 and will continue through March 31st, 2021 for all new sales to end user customers (individuals or entities).
- All New Sales must be: (1) registered through an S-NET Strategic Alliance Manager, (2) on Company’s standard service agreements and terms and conditions (without modification), and (3) with a minimum initial service term of 36-months or longer.
- Any New Sales that are terminated for any reason before installation or within the first six (6) months of the initial service term are subject to a full recovery of the bonus payment from the partner.
- Partner sales will be judged based on the number of signed customer agreements and the amount of revenue generated during the competition period.
- One prize will be awarded in each of the six categories (Largest Deal, Second Largest Deal, Most Deals by Count, Second Most Deals by Count, Most Deals by Revenue, and Second Most Deals by Revenue.)
- Partners are eligible to win in one category only. When ranking for more than one category, partners will be awarded the prize with the highest payout.
- A minimum of 4 sold deals are required to win in the Most Deals by Revenue category.
- A minimum of 5 sold deals are required to win in the Most Deals by Count category. Revenue will serve as a tie breaker in cases of equal performance.
- This competition may not be combined with other S-NET promotions running during the competition period, with the exception of S-NET’s Migration Rewards Program.
- Competition prize winners will be announced and notified of the competition results by email, and prizes will be mailed no later than April 12, 2021.
- S-NET Communications reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time and/or cancel the Promotion entirely.