Partner Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
In addition to the terms and conditions of the S-NET Communications Agent Agreement or any other written agreement between the participants and S-NET Communications Inc. (the “Company”), the following terms and conditions will apply to this promotion:
Welcome to the S-NET Channel Promotion:
- The Monthly Recurring Revenue (“MRR”) reward period will start on January 1, 2020 and will continue through March 31st, 2020, for all new sales to end user customers (individuals or entities) that have never purchased products or services from the Company.
- The promotion includes any products and services in the following categories: SD-WAN, Cloud Phone Systems and Cloud Contact Center.
- “MRR” shall mean a payment in addition to any commissions outlined in the Agent Agreement, paid in two equal installments on the 10th of the calendar month following the customer’s first full payment and the 10th if the month following the customer’s second full payment.
- All New Sales must be: (1) registered through an S-NET Strategic Alliance Manager, (2) on Company’s standard service agreements and terms and conditions (without modification), and (2) with a minimum initial service term of 36-months or longer.
- All MRR must be sold pursuant to the Company’s standard service order and priced at the applicable standard retail pricing. New Sales that require ICB (Individual Case Basis) approval will be subject to a reduced bonus payout or potentially no payout based on the negotiated ICB pricing.
- Any New Sales that are terminated for any reason before installation or within the first six (6) months of the initial service term are subject to a full recovery of the MRR payment from agent.
- Sales must qualify as commissionable sales under the applicable Agent Agreement on or before March 31, 2020.
- New sales with MRR over $100,000 do not apply to this promotion.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
- S-Net Communications reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time and/or cancel the Promotion entirely.