S-NET is a privately-owned company founded in 2011, now grown to be one of the most widely recognized Cloud Hosted VoIP Providers in the US. We deliver state-of-the-art cloud hosted phone services utilizing the finest feature rich platform available in the US. We are uniquely differentiated from competitors in that we think big and act fast when designing and deploying solutions to our customers. By always putting our customers first, S-NET has grown to serve over 3,000 customers worldwide.
S-NET maintains a relaxed, high-energy, and interactive office environment with a staff that enjoys working together. We expect a high level of productivity and strong commitment to client service. The ideal candidate will work well with our team and enjoy supporting our common goal of providing high-quality customer services.
S-NET is seeking a technical Installation Coordinator with telecommunications experience to join the project management team. The Installation Coordinator will be responsible for onboarding new clients with the installation of S-NET’s hosted VoIP solutions. They will also be responsible for documenting processes in S-NET’s Zoho Projects. The individual in this role will be responsible for customer relationship management from the onset of the customer relationship and beyond, including oversight of work schedules, allocation of resources, and management of budgets. The Installation Coordinator will collaborate closely with other team members to successfully complete installations, which consist of multi-step processes that rely heavily on details and timing. The Installation Coordinator is expected to work on multiple installation schedules simultaneously and will report to the Director of Operations.
- Manage VoIP installation projects from contract to customer acceptance.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of all projects.
- Manage the project schedule to keep critical activities on track and develop recovery plans to offset delays.
- Act as a liaison between client and internal team members for the duration of the project, providing consistent updates to all team members.
- Ensure all aspects of the build conform to quality control guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Oversee completion of work by provisioning and engineering partners
- Communicate with carriers (AT&T, Comcast, Windstream, XO, Cogent, etc.), as needed.
- Own the project close out, including coordinating with billing and account management to ensure a successful hand-off.
- Create and update project processes, documenting the workflows in the appropriate system.
- Responsible for maintaining/updating Zoho Projects when processes are updated or changed.
- Troubleshoot directly with internal and external support resources when issues arise.
- Interact with project team members and acts as a problem-solver by offering workable solutions to keep projects on time and within budget.
- Chicagoland candidates preferred; hybrid work available for the right candidate.
- Associate degree or Project Management Certification
- A minimum of 2 years of telecommunications experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- Experience with Zoho Projects or other SaaS Project Management suite preferred.
- Basic IT understanding (routers, switches, VLAN)
- Understanding of concepts and terms associated with basic telephony.
- Knowledge of CAT5 wiring, terminating devices (RJ45, RJ11, patch panel), fiber optics, and riser cable.
- Proficient with MS office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including preparing and giving presentations
- Must be task-oriented with technical writing experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate complex jargon in simple terms, as well as the ability to document processes.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients, stakeholders, as well as internal team members.
- Ability to learn and quickly navigate technology platforms. (SharePoint Portal, Rev.IO billing software, PBX provisioning portal, Solar Winds monitoring dashboard & ZOHO).
- Must be affable with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a proactive self-starter and problem solver with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and excellent with time management and follow-up.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and capable of learning modern technology.
What S-NET Offers
- On-site or hybrid position in Chicagoland
- Competitive salary $60K-$70K
- Reimbursement for client-related mileage
- Seven annual paid holidays and a flexible PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Accident, and Life insurances
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement
- In-depth on-the-job training, guidance, and mentoring provided.
- Career growth opportunities in our high-growth organization
S-NET is an Equal Opportunity Employer