Optimize productivity and maintain client relationships with streamlined communications. S-NET provides comprehensive communication solutions, services, and support designed for professional services.
Communication Solutions for Professional Services
Robust Solution Portfolio
- Unified communications including voice, chat, video and audio conferencing, collaboration, presence, and more.
- Inbound call center and omnichannel contact center solutions.
- Customizable features and integrations.
Secure & Reliable Services
- Built-in security features and compliance with industry regulations.
- 99.999% guaranteed uptime.
- Fully managed system monitoring and support.
- Streamline communications across any device and preferred channels.
- Flexible desktop and mobile apps with intuitive features.
- Secure data and communications infrastructure for a distributed workforce.
Fully Managed Communications & IT Support
- White-glove communications support and fully managed IT services.
- Dedicated Client Technology Advisor and 24/7/365 customer support.
- All-inclusive communications and billing from a single provider.
Cloud Communications Solutions Built for Professional Services
Ensure consistent and secure professional communications while streamlining your workflows across all locations and devices. S-NET's enterprise-grade communications solutions, services, and support help you collaborate seamlessly with your team and meet clients wherever they are.
Professional Services Communications Solutions
Unify and secure your communications across all locations for cohesive and professional experiences. Our comprehensive solutions for professional services ensure your staff can collaborate from anywhere using any device and connect with customers on their preferred channels.
- Cloud Business Phone Systems with intuitive user interface and admin controls
- HD Voice with 99.999% guaranteed uptime
- Integrated inbound Call Center and omnichannel Contact Center platforms
- Custom features and integrations with third-party applications
- Comprehensive feature suite including custom call routing, seamless meetings, SMS/MMS, chat, video, image and file sharing, faxing, presence management, collaboration, and more
- Built-in security and business continuity
- Compliance with NIST, HIPAA, PCI and other industry standards
- Custom reporting, analytics, and dashboards
- Seamless desktop and mobile apps
- Scalable and flexible infrastructure
- Connectivity and network management
- Fully managed IT and support services
S-NET acts as an extension of your business with fully managed IT services. We create and implement tailored professional services communications designed around your unique workflows and business goals. Our services include:
- Dedicated Project Manager, Implementation Engineer & Provisioning Specialist
- Communications needs assessment and site survey
- Custom solution design and integrations
- Installation, configuration, and provisioning
- Seamless system rollout with little to no downtime
- Ongoing support
Professional Services Communications Support
Focus on serving your clients and managing your business while we take care of your technology. S-NET's concierge communications support ensures your systems are always operating at peak efficiency. Our white-glove support includes:
- Dedicated Client Technology Advisor
- 24/7/365 technical and customer support
- Ongoing proactive account management and system monitoring
- Seamless maintenance and updates
- Complete technology ecosystem
Professional Services Communications Designed for Modern Business
S-NET specializes in providing tailored business communications solutions for the professional services industry. Our customized approach allows us to deliver solutions for your unique challenges, personalized service, and an attention to detail you won’t find with other providers.
Contact our sales team to discuss your communication needs and see how we can provide your ideal solution!
Vice President of Marketing Development, RHR International
Custom Solutions for the Way You Work
S-NET came to us with a very flexible system that started with the question of "What do you want it to be able to do?". That was important to us because that said we can customize this thing to work for the way that your folks are used to working versus us having to adapt to a system that was a bit more set.