Strategic Account Executive
S-NET is a privately-owned company founded in 2011, now grown to be one of the most widely recognized Cloud Hosted VoIP Providers in the US. We deliver state-of-the-art cloud hosted phone services utilizing the finest feature rich platform available in the US. We are uniquely differentiated from competitors in that we think big and act fast when designing and deploying solutions to our customers. By always putting our customers first, S-NET has grown to serve over 3,000 customers worldwide.
Strategic Account Executive Role
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful hire to play an instrumental role in the expansion of S-NET’s new key accounts portfolio. The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) is a pure hunting sales role, with MRR revenue quota of $5,000-$7,000. The ideal candidate has a tenacious fortitude to HUNT: identify, attract, and acquire new accounts in industries including manufacturing, retail, QSR, and franchises. The SAE is responsible for driving scalable, repeatable sales processes necessary to win new accounts. The SAE must have experience selling multiple UCaaS solutions to organizations with complex UCaaS requirements and multiple locations.
- Intelligently and aggressively prospect for new accounts utilizing old and new ways to generate a qualified pipeline.
- Adhere to a highly disciplined sales approach from new business to increased customer revenue within key accounts.
- Take ownership of the sales pipeline in HubSpot, including deal tracking, contact data, forecast, etc.
- Identify and develop referral relationships to generate pipeline volume equivalent to 4X of quarterly quota number.
- Leverage own professional rolodex of decision-maker contacts to generate pipeline and high win rates.
- Self-accountability associated to performance metrics by tracking win-rates, forecast attainment, average size deal, and pipeline volume.
- Continually refine key account customer segments toward the target markets with the greatest opportunity to generate the greatest revenue.
- Participate in S-NET sales training programs that enable sales to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Minimum 7 years of Direct Sales experience in a related SaaS or UCaaS company.
- Direct sales experience selling SaaS/Cloud solutions. Hosted Voice, SD-WAN, and Contact Center preferred.
- Verifiable track record of achieving $5,000 MRR quota for at least 10 of 12 months at last two employers.
- Experience in hunting net new logos, developing and growing business within existing accounts, and managing complex sales situations/large projects.
- Thorough and demonstrable knowledge and execution of sales methodology and best practices for key accounts.
- Verifiable rolodex of contacts within S-NET’s target market – including those that would buy from you again.
- Strong team collaboration and relationship-building capability internally and externally with excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, has high energy, desire for reward, and wants to be part of a growth story.
- Optimistic, resilient, have a strong ability to persevere with a competitive nature, and hates to lose.
- Detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
What S-NET Offers:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and equity shares
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as life, short-term, long-term, and additional voluntary insurance offerings
- (7) Paid holidays and a flexible PTO plan
- Tuition assistance, career growth, and professional development opportunities