S-NET Launches Updated Website
S-NET Communications, a leader in cloud-based business communications and networking services, announced the official launch of their updated website, snetconnect.com. Since the company’s founding in 2006, this marks a significant update to S-NET’s brand and online presence.
Alex Fayn and Eugene Likhovid founded S-NET Communications in response to traditional telecommunications company business models that left customer service quality to be desired. As such, the updated S-NET website is designed around their three guiding principles and five core values:
S-NET’s Three Key Principles:
- We are real people, accessible, accountable, and committed to ensuring your success.
- We are proactive problem solvers, providing peace of mind through our fully managed business cloud communication solutions.
- Our tailored-fit technology services empower businesses with uniquely suited solutions for success.
S-NET’s Five Core Values:
- We are committed to our business partnerships.
- We guarantee our customers white-glove support.
- We lead from the forefront of the technological frontier.
- Everyone at S-NET is a dedicated team member.
- We are always accessible and accountable.
Throughout the updated website, visitors will learn more about these mission-critical ideals and the people behind S-NET’s industry-leading cloud services and concierge white-glove support.
“We are thrilled to launch our new and improved website, designed to communicate S-NET’s core values and commitment to providing the best cloud solutions, services, and support in the industry,” said Alex Fayn, CEO and Co-founder of S-NET Communications. “S-NET has always prioritized the customer experience, and we are excited to showcase this in our updated branding.”
“We’d also like to take this opportunity to thank our Partners, Customers, and the entire S-NET team,” added Eugene Likhovid, CTO and Co-founder of S-NET Communications. “S-NET’s success is only possible because of your support and valued partnership. We hope you see that reflected in the new updates.”
“Launching our new website has been one of our main goals for 2023,” said Frederick Weiss, VP of Marketing at S-NET Communications and the key project manager behind the updated website launch. “The update was a significant team effort that involved the input of S-NET leadership, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and our entire staff to ensure we communicated all the key points of our brand. We are immensely proud of the company effort that went into this project.”
Learn more about S-NET’s dedication to tailored-fit business communication solutions, industry-leading services, and white-glove support. Explore www.snetconnect.com today!