Connect your premise-based PBX to the cloud and reduce your expenses with SIP Trunking
Is your current on-site phone system failing to meet the changing needs of your business? S-NET has a simple, cost-effective solution to modernize your infrastructure without breaking the bank. SIP Trunking allows us to route your calls via internet connections and free your business from expensive hardware and wiring, tedious maintenance and dedicated voice connections. Enjoy a simplified, scalable system, increased call capacity, improved call quality, and an exceptional service reliability with S-NET’s SIP Trunking solution.
Improved Voice Communications
- A system that works with your existing PBX equipment.
- Consistently deliver high quality calls with network QoS.
- High call capacity to meet the needs of your business.
- Optimize unused bandwidth dynamically adjusting to phone/internet usage.
Reliability and Security
- Reliable service uptime.
- Failover, redundancy and recovery strategies to meet your business needs.
- Included disaster recovery and business continuity for your peace of mind.
- Advanced security to keep your data private and protected from breaches and toll fraud.
- A scalable system that grows with your business.
- Easily add bandwidth and increase call capacity as your business grows.
- Easily set up re-routing in case of emergencies such as power loss.
- Reduce expensive proprietary hardware and wiring.
- Reduce the burden and cost of maintenance.
- No need for dedicated voice connections at each location – use your Internet to make calls.
Reliable connectivity, powered by AT&T
We know that phone communications are the lifeblood of your business, so S-NET utilizes robust AT&T connections to ensure that you and your staff never experience a dropped call again. AT&T Fiber Optic Connectivity ensures high availability for your phone system while decreasing any latency or jitter affecting call quality.
S-NET Communications is a Platinum Solutions Provider in the AT&T Partner Exchange, bringing you exceptional connections to support your business in its growth. Our entire connectivity offering relies on the AT&T Switched Ethernet Network to ensure the delivery of your business-critical voice, video and business collaboration applications.