Business Broadband & Beyond: All-inclusive Communication Solutions to Help You Grow
In a constantly changing business landscape, many UCaaS partners and resellers are looking for ways to grow their revenue stream — from new-and-improved marketing campaigns to adding business broadband connectivity to their portfolio. But many businesses forget one simple way to boost revenue from new and existing customers alike:
Expanding their service offerings with the right vendor and communications portfolio.
The Challenge: Partnering with Other Providers Can Be Complicated
For many of you, introducing a new communications solution or service partner amounts to many complex logistical and strategic challenges. It involves hunting down another provider, finding out if they’re compatible with your current software and hardware, establishing a contract, integrating them into your current offering, changing your payment structure…and the list goes on.
Not to mention that it’s rare to find a vendor partner that can offer everything your business needs for your customers, including but not limited to VoIP, UCaaS, CCaaS, and business broadband connectivity.
Fortunately, there is one type of partner provider that makes this process easier for you.
Business Broadband & Beyond: Products Your Partner Should Offer
While there are many excellent communications solution companies out there, not everyone will offer products that fit perfectly into your current catalog. Here are some of the most helpful products you should look for when choosing your all-in-one provider.
- The VoIP product you’re currently offering, only better. It goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway — if you’re offering a cloud or VoIP-based phone system, your new provider offers that too. Only with more features, better support, and far more integration opportunities than your previous system.
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). To utilize VoIP services at their full potential, a robust UCaaS solutions is a must-have. If your customers aren’t using this technology already, they will immediately see the value in having all their mission-critical communications in one place. And if they are leveraging UCaaS, make sure you’re offering a platform that includes concierge services and white-glove support for complete customer satisfaction.
- Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) capabilities. Your clients already use your phone system to field support calls from their customers. You can make their support experience even better by offering them CCaaS capabilities like AI-driven workflows, sentiment analysis, customizable call queues, and so much more.
- Business Broadband and more connectivity solutions. Internet connectivity is one of the foundational technologies every customer needs, but is surprisingly often left unmanaged. You can easily increase your revenue opportunities when you include managed connectivity solutions such as Business Broadband in your portfolio.
- Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) services. With so many people in hybrid or remote positions, being able to offer your customer’s network services in addition to communication services will establish you as your customers’ Swiss Army Knife.
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) network management. SASE is a next-generation remote access solution that’s perfectly suited for today’s remote workforce. SASE protects customer networks and data from the outside-in by placing security protocols at the network edge that authenticate users from any outside endpoint to prevent breaches before they happen.
The Solution: An All-in-One Service Provider
If your current partner doesn’t offer these solutions or allow you to expand your services quickly (and easily) it’s time to start thinking about switching to one who does. While that may sound drastic at first, making the switch to an all-in-one service provider has all kinds of benefits:
You can boost your business operations with a robust technology package at a lower cost. Instead of paying premium rates multiple times to multiple providers, you can pay for all the services your organization needs for one low monthly rate.
No more hunting for the proper connections or dealing with providers pointing fingers at other providers. With an all-in-one solution partner, you have a single point of contact to go to for all your needs.
Saves Your Customers Time
Having integrated solutions via one provider makes it far easier to train your customers on how to effectively use your products.
Reduces Security Risks
Multiple partners mean multiple opportunities for your solution’s data and overall security to be compromised. It’s difficult to find out what caused the problem when there are 3-5 potential suspects. Consolidating your communication offering to a single, state-of-the-art vendor means it’ll be easier to manage your security measures as well as find and fix any problems that may arise.
In the long run, turning to a partner that can give you the products you need at one low rate will benefit you far more than staying with your current vendor structure.
Your Premier Cloud Solutions Partner: How Partnering With S-NET Can Benefit You
At S-NET, we know how important it is to diversify your product set. This is why we offer all the leading-edge solutions our Partners need — from our SD-WAN solution to our VoIP cloud phone system and every communications solution in-between.
Our products are also supported by an in-house team who’s accessible, capable, and knowledgeable. We take the time to learn about your needs and build a solution specifically designed to fit your customers like a glove. Not only that, but we also manage that solution for you, giving you the bandwidth to focus on what really matters — your relationship with your clients.
And we’re not just saying this — our customers agree! As of this posting, S-NET has a net promoter score (NPS) of 80 and above, meaning our customers are more than willing to recommend our services to their network. Want to see what all the fuss is about? Head over to our website, schedule your free demonstration, or just shoot us an email! We’d love to connect with you.
Remember to share this post